Pages

wilbur supports wiki! don't u?

Support Wikipedia

Friday, December 18, 2009

OMFG!!!

dragon just surprised me BIG time with this!!!
while i was sleeping, he called and told me needed help to bring something in.
when i opened the door, he held this huge best denki plastic bag and told me tt it was my christmas pressie!!!
i hadnt had the faintest idea what it could be and asked whether it was a hairdryer which he just smiled and said he had to run off to meet his clients...
i guess i was still in stupor cause it wasnt like a few blondie minutes later tt it dawned on me tt the wrapped up in best denki wrapper box could be the vaio w which i have been telling him abt!!!
btw, it comes installed with the latest windows 7, how f**king cool is that???!!!
if i was a cartoon, i would be bouncing non-stop like tigger right now lol =)

thanks, honey!!! its good u had to meet ur clients else i would be freaking hugging u so tite tt u cant breathe hee hee =))