Pages

wilbur supports wiki! don't u?

Support Wikipedia

Monday, August 23, 2010

ignorance is never bliss to the other who bear the consequence...

everyone knows thank you of the usual kind
but i experienced another which touched this heart of mine

it was conveyed by this auntie who set next to me
at the end of my 45 minutes bus journey

concord orchard was where she boarded
as she set herself beside me, it made me a little bothered

she was rough when she got onto the seat
and i thought to myself: "oh great! here's a boorish auntie, goddammit!"

her tics were not intentional as i soon realised
it was a documentary on tv that made me wise

ignorant passengers may think she to be mad
and not having her beside them may even make some glad

constant laughter echoed through the bus
cant help but sadly wonder she is the reason for the fuss

auntie made way when the bus was approaching my stop
i thanked her for the gesture to allow me to drop
at this moment she knew i understood
what others seldom could
the thank you came right back at me
it seemed that it had been a while that anyone had treated her with courtesy

as i walked towards my flat
i couldnt help but heart-wrenchingly reflect
how much ostracism would they face
from majority of the human race.