Pages

wilbur supports wiki! don't u?

Support Wikipedia

Sunday, March 15, 2009

moods

nothing hurts more than have a fight with your loved one
both the pig and the dragon did not have the best of moods this morning, leading to a huge fight - both bruised not cause they exchanged blows but rather anger and frustration got the better of them and they took it out on the wall and furniture respectively.

both kissed and made up within a couple of mins.
unpleasant in the beginning but sweet at the end.

it is such incidents that reminds us our deep love for each other.
the one that makes you most upset is the one that u love most.

the pig dedicates this to the dragon...
If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you.