Pages

wilbur supports wiki! don't u?

Support Wikipedia

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

to my true friend, MW


we are so much different, yet so alike in many ways
words need not always be spoken but we will know and understand each other
u are always so accommodating, especially when we went on trips - u boiled water each morning and poured me a cup; lying on our beds at the of the day and chat till we both fall asleep; having macs for breakfast almost everyday while in perth (i always rem the white tea incident lol); eating maggie mee in the 24-hr convenience store in korea and so much more :)
u will always invite me to your family outings;
i get along with your mum pretty well cos i'm like her lol
i stayed over the nite before ur wedding and was ecstatic to be a part of a life changing moment in your life
as u walked down the aisle, the joy felt in my heart was indescribable
even though now u are married, u still afford time for me - listening to my grouses, taking the trouble to find a solution to my sucky predicament, helping me more than i can ever imagine
u are a sister i never had, no words can express how thankful i am of this special friendship of ours, the extend u go to for me...

life is unpredictable and i dont want to hold back to say what my heart feels :)
i dedicate this to u...

For my Dearest Friend
Remember the times that we shared before
Though many years had passed away
A promised was made that was not meant to be broken
To always cherish and remember you in my life

Amidst the friends that I had in all these years
You were still the best of them all
A rare gem to treasure in my heart
Locked away without a key to be found

As we share the memories of our youth
You brought back the best times of my life
All the laughter, the craziness and the joys that we had
You inculcated them deeply within my heart

As I look at your face my dearest friend
Kindness, maturity and humbleness reflects in you
Your eyes are like a mirror looking and prying
Always searching to bring out the best in me

Ahh, now that you're back in my life once more
I feel like a small child again and again
Looking for a strong hand to hold on
As I reach for the right path that lays ahead of me

I wish to give you another solemn vow my friend
Years may pass away again in our lives
Somehow, somewhere we'll see each other once more
You'll always be my dearest friend at all times

By: Yollie M. Bunag