Pages

wilbur supports wiki! don't u?

Support Wikipedia

Saturday, August 29, 2009

a walk to remember :)


brought wb, ky and sy to timbre yest evening for a pizzas :)
for once i could get seats on a fri nite as we were there at 630pm =)
after dinner, i brought ky and sy to coffeenations but not before we explored the shops at haji lane :)

sy liked the turkish coffee and affogato she had :)
i had my ever fave strawberry smoothie, while ky had the honey cafe and we shared a choc lava with ice cream... was abt 1am when we left and had actually walked to the bus stand at bugis when all of us had the same crazy idea to walk back home lol but of course sy had suggested it heh... so the 3 amigos walked and walked and walked but not without stopping by benjamin sheares bridge and indoor stadium where ky and sy took some nite shots :)
i walked off my dinner and dessert and was pretty hungry so we stopped by the gas station at kallang where i got a pao and drink while sy got a drink =) was near 4am when i reached home.

as i was abt to fall asleep, my mobile rang... baby dragon was on the other end =) he was drunk and started babbling and it included him telling me he missed me kekekekeke
when i checked my mobile this morning, he had called me again at 5am but i guess i had already fell sound asleep to hear the phone ring =p
later in the day he called me, he couldnt rem what he had said to me the nite before and he din even noe he called me until he checked his hp for the number he dialed yest nite muhahahaha
oh well, he will be back from BKK soon :))