Pages

wilbur supports wiki! don't u?

Support Wikipedia

Saturday, October 10, 2009

birthday bliss =)

ordered 2 cakes from allan bakes online on thurs morning...
it was kinda a last minute thing so i din think they could meet my request to have the cakes delivered later in that afternoon at 3pm...
but allan exceeded my expectations and delivered by cakes to me by 2pm!!!
considered myself pretty lucky and was truly impressed with allan's efficient service!

when the cakes arrived, the cakes were perfectly pre-sliced as per my request :)
glad tt my colleagues enjoyed the strawberry cheesecake and choc fudge dream =)

later at night it was a simple affair with my dragon baby :)
the cake was longan almond sponge from rive gauche =)
dragon loved it!
he is bringing back strawberry shortcake later as he did not manage to get it for it on my birthday =)
that's my silly sweet dragon for you :)