Pages

wilbur supports wiki! don't u?

Support Wikipedia

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wilbur's Christmas Poem

A season of giving is what they say,
But if it's without sincerity, it isn't okay.
A priceless gift is one from the heart,
It can be anything, from a gesture to a card!

Of all the presents that I have received,
There's one I can't believe.
It's not the value nor the size,
But the lack of sincerity in the giver's eyes.

I rather not receive such gifts,
If it pains you so much just to give.
Truth and honesty is what Christ preach
It is your heart that you have breached.

Worthy I am not to receive Christ now,
As my heart is harsh to those senseless cows.
But pure evil I am not,
As they were in my prayers to God.

True to myself I need to be,
The same goes towards my friends and family.
Love and compassion resides in my heart,
For those lovable and sweet as peach tart :)

Christmas is a time to remember the birth of Christ,
He came to this world without asking a price.
It's a pity we all can't be like Him,
Else it will be a much nicer and simpler world to live in.

Christmas has so quickly passed,
Next comes the New Year which till Dec it will last.
I will seek to be good and nice,
To those deserving girls and guys!

Nonsensically penned by Wilbur the Pig