Pages

wilbur supports wiki! don't u?

Support Wikipedia

Sunday, May 24, 2009

amazing coincidence!


lunch today was baba inn. their food is to close to my dad's cooking and prices are reasonable. my tummy wasnt giving me an easy time and i had to hurriedly make my way to the loo right after i down the teh-O after a spicy meal lol.

dragon had settled the bill when i came out. i took my seat and was looking out at the glass entrance door when i saw a guy looking like he was about to come in. my attention turned to the guy next to him and lo and behold! it was xj! xj's fren was talking to him and they seemed to be deliberating whether to go in. i quickly stood up and made my way to the entrance when they were about to walk off... xj caught sight of me and he was totally in awe as well lol!

it was totally unexpected cos i met him for dinner yest! besides, what are the chances of bumping into a friend, who lives in cck, in one of the many peranakan eateries available in katong, and at the time when i was abt to leave the place?! such is a coincidence that makes you wonder and smile :)