Pages

wilbur supports wiki! don't u?

Support Wikipedia

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wilbur speaks....

all was well these couple of years but u had to return and invoke the part of me that was dormant all these while... the way i think now has nothing to do with anyone but the experiences i went thru these couple of years... i have kept quiet all these while just to prevent things from turning ugly but you had to disrupt the balance and now my peace-loving self now wants to take a backseat and send forth my justice self to take over... matters will turn ugly for justice to prevail but if you keep pushing you leave me with no choice...
the talk we had recently made me feel that u still care but no one will believe that u still do or that it was sincere as they werent present, its hard for me to convince them as i know they have my interest at heart... i cant only tell them to trust me no matter what decision i make... i just need their support... i may make the wrong decision but i just dont want pple to get hurt and that includes you...
i agree to take over all that is owing though to it may seem unfair to others because i dont want things to turn out ugly ... money to me is just a mean of basic survival but other than that it is nothing more to me... so even it's unfair in the eyes of others as long as u are appease it doesnt matter where the scale tips...
i guess now its a wait n see... i dont appear as gullible now then when u knew me back then cos life was simple last time and there was no necessity or reason for me to bring up my act... but you dont seem to get all these... you mind is still naive that u are willing to fall prey to those that others despise... i dont know how to make u realise your folly other then subtle reminders and by prayer... i guess both of us are wary of each other cos the pple beside us are telling us not to trust or believe each other... but after the talk, something tells me tt u are sincere... i hope u find tt wif me too...