Pages

wilbur supports wiki! don't u?

Support Wikipedia

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wilbur loves Sweet Slice of Life!

chanced upon this dessert cafe in Far East Plaza couple of days back... located at the basement somewhere next to Long John Silver's... the area a bit secluded but follow the above instructions and it should be relatively easy to find :)


they serve thinly sliced flavoured ice and trust me this is cool stuff! pun intended lol... i tried Holy Matrimony which comprises of matcha slice (green tea ice), giant red beans and grounded peanuts... the combination seems simple but after you tried it you will be sold! this can really pass up as a real jap dessert wor! best thing is that it's not overly sweet and for those who prefer it sweeter, you can add condense milk for free of course... me not a fan of stuff too milky so I told them not to add the condense milk which actually is part of the ingredient :) whats amazing is that the ice is so thin it feels like snow and melts slowly into your mouth... perfect for a warm weather or as a reward after extreme shopping like me :) intending to try First Date the next time me there... prices are pretty reasonable from $3.50 to $4.50! here's their webbie http://slice.sg to find out more ;)

for the gals, go and check it out cos one of the owners si bei cool, he was the one who prepared my order... he looks a bit like jap but is local, wore a cap and had slightly long wavy hair, exudes say-ness... he looks like one of the Tang Quartet guys but of course this one more eye candy... he is the kind that would make me fumble if he talked to me when I was younger *grins* but now me older, more confidence and not that easily intimidated lol... but got dragon so i have natural blinkers liao... will appreciate beauty but doesnt me i have to own it haha... wish i can say the same for my love for clothes, shoes, accessories as well =p

btw, in case u r wondering, this cafe is not opened by someone i know hor... just thot their dessert is nice and unique so they deserved to be mentioned... besides they all look young, so i want them to sustain as they seem to have a winning formula but maybe location only :)