Pages

wilbur supports wiki! don't u?

Support Wikipedia

Monday, September 21, 2009

confession of a pig's love ;)


was selected as one of the 60 participants for the style weddings tian po competition after i submitted this to them... if i rem correctly, the qn was 'how do u know he is your soul mate?'

It has been 4 years yet I find myself loving him more each day :) Till today, we never fail to send our morning love greetings to each other :)

I do not have to hide anything from him as he accepts me for who I am and that includes my flaws, my interest and all :) This makes our relationship interesting as we always have things to say to each other. Of course there would be the occasional squabbles but that has never lessen our love for each other :) He lets me do what I want and whilst he will offer his opinions, he has never tried to impose them on me =)
When we eat dishes like chili or pepper crab, he doesnt even mind if I eat them messily :p

I guess you know he is the ONE when your heart stops searching and that means that you wouldnt take a second look at anyone else other than HIM =) Also, you would still dress up for him and every moment spent together is never felt wasted =)