Pages

wilbur supports wiki! don't u?

Support Wikipedia

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wilbur says Thank You!

i escape from life for an hour yest... thanks hossan, for entertaining me... i'm so thankful there are entertainers like u around... so i ever leave Singapore for good, the thing i would miss most would be you, dim sum dollies and a couple of other local acts...

maybe its my peranakan background that made me enjoy hossan's piano playing and singing... u know, macham like talentime like tt... ah... the good old days when my grandma and mum winnie would tune in to such shows on tv...

hossan is truly talented and funny... though he is suppose to exude funny-ness but he manage to touch my heart when he sung those sad love songs... gotta hand it to him *applause* i very much like dragon boy to share my sentiments about hossan but he can be really stubborn... he doesnt like hossan's lifestyle that's why....

btw, hossan sang with his brother... not too sure whether he is younger or not but hossan definitely looks better... i kinda tink hossan got botox injects thats y he doesnt look his age :) his bro's singing not as strong and lively as hossan, he's supposedly to be a dj at 938 live though...

btw, i stopped by my neighbourhood's 7-11 before heading home... a woman made me pretty mad and nope she did not do anything to me but to the cashier... i wanted to pay for my items but the cashier was counting coins so he told me to give him a min of which i replied:"yah, sure :) no problem" then comes along this piece of shit face lady (no apologies for calling her this as she is deserving of the title) wanting to pay for her purchase... she had a slight irritated look when she saw the cashier oblivious to her (as he was still busy with the counting) and she ask whether she could pay, noticing that the cashier was trying not to lose count of the coins, i replied that he is counting coins... of which she immediately said:"it shouldnt be at the mercy of the customers!" i was taken aback at her reply. the cashier heard it too and his face was sour... a few secs later, he kept the coins away and attended to me... i had wanted to say 2 him out loud that some pple are just idiots but i held back my tongue... anyway, since she was queing behind me i made it a point to dig for my cash slowly etc... bloodie piece of arse... it's already getting harder to stay in this country with the high cost of living and all... it doesnt help when u have such pple making it worse then it already is... to hell with them man...

its seems like a stay home saturday today... i packed away some of my old clothes for giving away... damn i really inherit my grandma's habit of liking to keep lots of stuff and not throwing them away (my nyonya grandma use to say 'sayang' to throw away)... sometimes cos i never know when i these will be useful while other times its cos the stuff brings back memories =P ... but i managed to clear some clothes, so it's an minor achievement *grin*

CK looks more funky now which is way way cool then he was before :) met him yest as we went to watch hossan together... i almost din see him cos dunno y i was still expecting gelled down hair with glasses *lol*...

recently i have been sending in compliments, feedback when i get good service... nothing beats when u noe pple appreciate your service, it will kinda spur u on to do better... anyway, its my way of countering the mass complaints or idiotic behaviour of easily disgruntled pple here... hope this small gesture goes a long way :)

btw, if my BMI is normal, there is no reason to be alarmed and comment that i'm disappearing! get a hold of yourselves lah pple... some pple are blessed being naturally thin while others like me tend to put on weight easily cos of my family genes and hence i have to make the effort to be slim but as long as i'm of healthy weight and not freaking bony like calista flockhart or laura flynn boyle, there is no cause for concern hor...

geeze feeling sleepy... think zzz monster paying me a visit... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz