Pages

wilbur supports wiki! don't u?

Support Wikipedia

Friday, August 8, 2008

Few nite words by Wilbur

my wardrobe is in mess!!! suddenly remembered i had this tee and was looking high and low for it... not easy considering my closet looked like the after effects of a major Fox sale =p ... in the end i decided to take out all the stuff that piled up and fold them nicely back... i dont have enough closet space so now it looks like the beginning of a Fox Sale where eveything mismatched is stacked up nicely... most prob if i need to find something urgently, i would pull the stuff out like what cusotmers do in a Fox shop hahahaa...

my clothes are all over the place and sometimes i put them away so well that i forgot i even have them... i did this to dragon's clothes too =p ... last week he asked where his polo tees were cos suddenly he felt like there was a major shortage kekekeke... they werent in the laundry either... i forgot tt i kept them away the storage box and i still told him tt maybe they could be at his mother's lol... i just found a whole stack of them when i was looking for my baju... i'm so gonna get a earful from him lor.... i think if i have the time n money i would like to redecor my house to one that of a boutique hahaaha so i can find my stuff easily... i think i adopt this habit of keeping stuff from my grandma =p or is it a peranakan thing kekeke...

have to knock myself to sleep soon... i realised tt i becoming nocturnal which is not a good thing... wonder if my great grandma was a vampire from england hence my habit =x hee.... wonder how she looked like cos grandma din seemed to have her pic nor that of her father to show me =(
the eye serum which this sales person at chinatown recommended seems to be working for me or maybe i have enough rest since i'm bounded =p ... whatever it is it's time to punch myself to sleep *boink! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*