Pages

wilbur supports wiki! don't u?

Support Wikipedia

Saturday, July 25, 2009

come fly with me :)

still sometime to HK mtr but what is good is that the led lights will indicate the distance travelled :)
view from the airport express train
in the airport on way to collect baggage... um find it a tad troublesome that the baggage claim is so far away from the landing area =p
touching down in HK
reaching HK soon


swee!




taking off

had this cheena man sitting beside me =p he almost set in my seat lor! kuku fella! he thot the seat was empty... anyway i din sleep throughout the entire nite as i was afraid i couldnt wake up and would miss my flight so i had runny nose on the flight when nearing HK, that goondu cheena thot i had h1n1 and i could sense him looking into my direction every now and then. wtf. if i was sick, i would be sniffing at the start of the flight lor =p